Tuesday, 21 October 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY.


                                                                      Maybe  She's  Back                          

           Sorry guys!!! I missed you all like crazy.For the past months i have kept off from my dear blog due to some reasons. I moved house some months ago, it's been ups and downs but now i finally got me back. Have been on the instagram ''war'' lol. Since my phone was the only way to access the internet, i just couldn't blog via phone. I never wanted to be on instagram but my phone kept hunting me to have a taste and guess what? I did. Well,lets leave it for now,it's a long story.... Have been having fun shopping few bargains. Sometimes it's cool to have a break from blogging. What's up with me with rocking black this season,got attracted to black,teal,grey and lemon this season,really don't know why. I guess it's my horoscope. 
                                                                             



Jacket Old-Zara
Dress-Allsaints
Shoes-Lk bennett
Sunglasses-Lindafarrow
Leopard clutch bag-poodlebags (Tkmaxx)
Instagram
Sometimes am here on Instagram