Sunday, 20 April 2014

Drape on Jeans



                                                         Happy Easter  Call It Rush Outfit.                     

            Hey bunnies,How are  you all doing? Sure you guys are having a great feast and cracking those Easter eggs. Well,must confess to you guys that this is the most boring Easter i have ever had. Woke up this morning very tired,rushed to church. Huh!  Hair not brushed,shiZZzzzz, had to cover up with my brown fedora hat. The rain was not helping either,I felt so disorganized. I never planned this outfit, It's all put together in one rush lol... I had no Easter eggs,No Feast. ''Eyes Down'' Only ordered Chinese from my local restaurant. It was all Boring,Boring! But guess what? I am so grateful to Christ,He is Risen. Happy Easter to you all,Bless!  *wink*

                                                                            

                     What Am i Wearing?                    
My little boy's feet- Marks and Spencer
My shoes-Zara
Fedora Hat-FearneCotton
Drape Dress-Chic and Mit (Italy)
Skinny Jeans and set of rings-H&M
Red Lipstick Across Bag-Carvela
Necklace Set- h samuel
Jacket (Old)-Warehouse
Watch- Moschino Bracelet Watch