Sunday, 26 January 2014

Rose Gold Metallic Faux Fur Jacket


                                                                        Last Week Arrrrrrrgh....      


 Just wondering if this is how am going to keep on complaining about horrid google+ comments,codes and templates. After i changed to google+comments it has been from one problem to another. Have been searching on the Internet like a wild animal seeking for refuge screaming help here and there. My post ended up showing double post,thank goodness that is fixed now.I did that on my own deleting blog2 on my template codes. I have been so worried, Honestly,there was no one to help,Google customer's service is just a ghost line lol you call and no human speaks to you,It's just you and the answering machine for hours ''eyes popping'' that's so-so ridiculous!!! Well, It's free,now i know it's totally Diy,like i use to say anything free comes with a price tag lol. Due to this problems i have not had the time to do some stuffs here. Am hoping everything has been fixed. Am wearing my long time metallic jacket (Get it here.),this jacket has been hanging in my wardrobe for ages without use,so yay am rocking it today.I hope you like it *wink*

                                                                            
                                
                                    
                                          
                         
                                                                   

     What Am i Wearing?  
Littlewoods Old Rose metallic Jacket see Here
For my Rock4less Readers see here
Old dress-Next Clothing.
Boots MBT Get it.
Necklace is Old- Betty Jackson.
Old Cat Eyes Cheaters-Moschino
Old Bag-Warehouse.
Old earrings-Vivienne Westwood
Hat-Asos