Sunday, 29 December 2013

GOT TO LOVE PERSUNMALL


                                                                 
                                                         Rocking My Wishlist from Persunmall                     


          Hello, Fashion-alholics am sure you all are having a blast this holiday season.Christmas wishes do come true. A day before Xmas i got a card in my my post box that i had an item to pick at the local post office, Lo and behold it was persunmall.I went back after Xmas to pick up my stuff, I was so happy with what they had sent me. I ordered the loose style V-neck Batwing Cardigan see Here and  the Multi Layer Necklace with Rhinestone Pendant Here. Must confess these two items  looks super fabulous, they look better seen than picture trust me. I am very picky when it comes to buying cardigans, most of the time i prefer cashmere because i got a very sensitive skin. This cardigan feels like cashmere, It's so fluffy and the design is so bewitching, lurv it. Thanks Persunmall!!! Ohh.. Persunmall am feeling this necklace so so much, It's super dope,The cut is just awesome! Material looks super quality,looks like one of those necklaces on the catwalk. I love both items i have choosen from persunmall. Hope you love the way i rocked these pieces. *Wink*


                                                                                        

Loose Style V-neck Batwing Cardigan- Persunmall.com
Multi Layer Necklace with Rhinestone Pendant- Persunmall.com