Thursday, 5 September 2013

MY SHOPPING LIST FOR FALL 2013

OHhhhh....  I WISH RIGHT  NOW........



                                                                               
      I got so much love for this Necklace.
 Asos.
Fresh Flower Silk Bomber Jacket-Nasty Gal.
Must Have!


I really need this Cut out Ankle Boots from Zara.

French Connection Contrast Stitch Wine Leather Gloves.
Love it. From Asos.

Black hooded Scarf - French Connection.

I  want that Gold Skirt!   Zara.
A must Have from Asos
             I need a cool Wool winter blazer,This navy blue one is from Zara.

So stylish!!! ''Eyes Popping'' So Chic!

OMG!  This Clarks Oxblood Patent Desert Boot is a Must Have for me!
Super Lush and Chic.

ASOS
Every Chic needs a Head turner Hat like this one. That that makes you look like a Chelsea chic,Very polished and sophisticated. I desperately need one ;)
I really love these set of three smooth shanks from Just Acces
So unique.


And Of course a cool Camo Jacket. Fall is not complete without a Camo Jacket.
I already have one in my Wardrobe will def rock it again. :)
Check out my Chiq.
chiq