Sunday, 4 August 2013

MY BUSY BODY IN TWO OUTFITS.

I had a very busy day today, my little boy added another year this Sunday. What a day! Bless him!!! Sunday is a very special day to me, i love Sundays. I see loads of happy faces on Sundays, in the train, shops, centers, on the road and my favorite place  of course which is my place of worship. We had a little family outing, it was nothing special, just the usual macdonald's. I don't visit macdonald's all the time but when we visit it's always a special one,reason is because i didn't want my kids to get used to eating outside, i want them to love ''mamas'' dish. There is nothing like cooking a healthy meal for your kids but it's good once in a while to allow them eat out because when they do, they cherish that moment so much..

                                                                                      
My two cuties, lurv! lurv!!!
FLORAL AND LEOPARD
Dress-Tiana B +QVC  Buy similar Here
Leopard heels,amazing!!! My first heel @Primark. The material of this shoe feels super solid.
Clutch bag -Anna Dello Russo for HM

SECOND OUTFIT
Dress-Lanvin for HM
Leopard clutch bag- Pink poodle bag +TK Maxx 
Two way necklace by Cg
BUY PINK POODLE  here
I ordered this @macdonald's, this is my favorite whenever i visit, YUM! Trust me i want this chicken dead or alive because it taste so good. I originally created this  while munching at macdonald's from Photo illusion which i downloaded free from play store, it's absolutely magic!!!
Have a lovely evening, Kisses...