Sunday, 2 June 2013

VINTAGE MIX

Hey sweeties, happy sunday, i hope you all are great? it's  beautiful here and i am feeling hype! hehe... Today i am rocking my vintage suit and am pretty sure you all have seen this outfit on my blog before, sure am wearing it again with my Celine white tee shirt. I thought of wearing my Celine top with my skinny acid distressed denim pants but had a change of mind cause it was too rugged for worship lol. I love to be free in my outfits,so anything moderate count me in. I love to wear whatever i feel like wearing depending on my mood, if i feel like wearing my shorts to worship so be it, that's just how i feel. Have a smooth day, kisses!!!
                    CHECK OUT MY PHONE WIDGET TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
                                                               LINK BELOW.
                                       http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/rock4less-fashion 
                                                        
                                                 Don't forget to follow my blog via BLOGLOVIN.
                   I REALLY NEED YOU ALL TO PLEASE VOTE ME, PLEASE LINK BELOW
                                                               THANKS SWEETIES!!!
                                                    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151632187932969&set=a.10151632187792969.1073741840.143003332968&type=1&theater