Sunday, 30 June 2013

TAILING!!!

Hey sweet pumpkins, Haha am back, missed you guys like sugar! So sorry i was unable to visit your blogs, Omg!!! i saw your beautiful messages in my inbox and i was so thrilled... that was so sweet of you guys. Love you all to bits... Actually, i was involved with loads of stuffs and i felt i just couldn't manage my blog with what i was involved with, so i had to take a break from this silly blog lol. Today's weather is so fine and i am rocking my crazy old skirt from ''try me firenze'' had this skirt for over three years now and it's still rocking! love it because of the cut at the back, it looks kind of a fish tail, i purchased it years back from a closing down store selling loads of  different designer brands , lucky me. My oversize shirt is very old from next and shoes are oasis (old). Yeah, let me tell you about my strange bag lol, i picked it up from a random store and got to know they had a fan page on Facebook. The name of the bag is Loluna must say! it's a every interesting bag, i love the graphic design on the bag, that actually caught my eyes and am holding it tight,bet  no one is stealing it from me. Haha..... Stay blessed!