Sunday, 21 April 2013

PURPLE RAIN

Hi sweeties i hope you all are enjoying the wonderful weather? just a quick one,well today's outfit is nothing new everything am wearing from head to toe are all old stuffs from my wardrobe, right now i am rushing to the park with my little cuties, haha :) i have added some weight lately need to hit the gym lol...  You too have some fun. Kisses...

                                                                     

Bag-fred perry
Old Shoes-  miu miu
Skirt- Marks and spencer
Top-Vintage
sunglasses carrera
Necklace by Kate benjamin many people have been asking me where i got my necklace from, remember my previous post Link here FEATHER CRAZE i am happy to tell you guys i shopped it from KB sorry it's out of stock but you can still get stunning jewels for amazing prices, they sell fantastic jewelries,their jewels are super quality and they stand out, i have purchased some of of my necklaces from them, must say, brilliant!!!