Sunday, 7 April 2013

IT'S GOLDEN!!!

Yes, oh yes! the weather is beautiful today yay! spring is finally alive and am lovn it, it's golden outside :) feels good and i have decided to catch the glimpse of the sun with my outfit, am sure you all have seen my pants and clutch bag from my previous posts, i was reading through a blogger friend's post ( The Dainty Doll House) and got inspired by her post ( You have gotta make your own sunshine) See Here, she posted loads of yellow stuffs and i loved it, she is amazing!! instantly i began dreaming of a yellow outfit then i hit the internet and started searching lol, there i found this lovely pair of pants from River island, i won't lie to you this is a very complicated trousers but at the same time very stunning, am sure you won't wanna rock this pants looking stupid haha, why i have said this is because of the material of the trousers, been fighting with my wardrobe looking for something to match this pants huh.. i tell you it was war!!! until i finally decided to pair it up with a chiffon pocket tank top/vest from PLANET , my clutch bag is from Zara, necklace and bracelets are MMM for hm,  and my net see through heels from Office shoes (Old), hope you love my look?  Kisses...