Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Vintage Military Jacket.

            I have always loved to rock a military jacket, i have seen so many camo jacket but wasn't convinced, i wanted a touch of vintage but finally i got it similar here, just found this :) my leather pant is from Blue Rags , my belt is vintage, shoes are timeless from Asos (old collection) clutch bag is old h&m, necklace is vintage(my old vintage leather chain belt converted into a necklace) lol , i hope you like it, watch is michael kors and my earrings are diy made from a dry seed. I hope you love my look, do have a wonderful tuesday and dont forget to visit my giveaway thanks, kisses!!!
                   




I got inspired by this picture and went for the military look, awesome :)

lurv the camo fab!!!


                                                                                    








                                                                                  Enjoy!!!
                                                 Always remember to rock4less loads of bargain out there.
                                                  GIVEAWAY LINK HERE PLEASE, THANK YOU!!!