Monday, 17 December 2012

WEEKEND FEVER!

          Hi sweets last week Saturday was Xmas party at the Marriot with friends, really enjoyed myself it was fab, i had a good dance on the dance stage, it was amazing guys!!!  I felt like a sweet sixteen without worries lol, I didn't have to think about my kids because i felt they were in safe hands, have never felt like this before they always on my mind each time i go out, Ohhhhh.... i enjoyed myself i hope you love my pictures, feel free to drop your hot comments.



                                                                                   
                                                                                   
                                                                                    
                                                                       
                                                                              
                                                                                  



pointy toe cap heel from topshop
boyfriend jacket from warehouse
clutch bag from aldo
dress from littlewoods
belt from moschino

SUNDAY!
What i wore to church.





old blue leopard heels from newlook
skirt is austin reed
necklace from liberty of london
earrings from h samuel
blue jumper is ralph
multiple face watch from moschino
socks m&s


hugs+kisses
rock4less